jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. 0
    rhartlandsbergposted 6 years ago

I just joined HubPages and as far as I can tell, people don't post any fiction on here. Is that true? The sites a little overwhelming so I might have just missed it. I was interested in posting short stories but that seems to not fit with the general trend.

1. 0
      sophsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeeeessss, you can post fiction, I quite enjoy a bit of fiction now and then I'll come read your short stories smile

2. AnythingArtzy profile image81
      AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Welcome and by all means post your stories. that's what's so nice about this site. you are not limited on your writings and there is a wide range of hubs that deal with an even larger range of topics. So write and publish to your hearts content.

3. dohn121 profile image88
      dohn121posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Um...I can certainly vouch for this.  Come over and have a look at some of my hubs if you'd like smile  I'm writing a serial write now that started as a short story and has now evolved into a novel.  Nothing is impossible here.  I will admit that it probably won't make you a lot of money through Google, if that's your intention.

In addition, I have a 55-Word Story hub in which you can submit your work which will help you to gain a bit of recognition.  You'll be surprised to find just how rich and vibrant our community of writers really is here as we're very supportive of each other's work.

Good luck to you wink

4. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HubPages is a great place to publish fiction. So far, I have published 6 short stories here, and have received tremendous responses.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Fortunately that is not true. I know of a couple of hubbers that purely write fiction, and there are many others that mix it with other things. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.

3. Sa Toya profile image86
    Sa Toyaposted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages and yes publish fact, fiction or whatever so long as it's not naughty big_smile