jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

A Love Concealed

1. dreamerindanny profile image69
    dreamerindannyposted 6 years ago

My love for you can not be known, even unto you.
    Someone might not understand, for that someone I love too.
    I try to hide my love for you but my will is not enough.
    For what it takes to hide this love, I have not the touch.
    Afraid of being misunderstood, I have to say so long.
    My love for you will live forever never to be known.

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kinda sad isn't it? We were just talking about a friend in the same situation, in love with someone, or at least attracted to them, yet she doesn't even know her except for an occasional passing hello!

So I have to ask, what's the harm in taking the chance and making your feelings known? At least you could learn if it's hopeless and then deal with it, but to go on day after day, wondering, just makes no sense.

2. restoremyheart profile image60
    restoremyheartposted 6 years ago

Looks like it is known to you, and you are making it known to others.  Love does not hide very well, if it is true love:)

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Love can be heartbreaking even at the best of times. Maybe writing about it will help you get over this other one. hmm sorry to hear that you're in such a bind.

4. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

This is very special and has true meaning. It has touched my heart as well. I suspect there are many who share the same "secret Love" as you but just cannot reveal it...I guarantee it.wink

5. maven101 profile image76
    maven101posted 6 years ago

Nicely expressed and honestly revealed...I must admit to a secret love, a love from afar, that must and always will remain enclosed in my heart...I take it out now and then when I'm feeling blue, and let my dreams carry me above the darkness...Its OK to dream and love without reciprocation, never really expecting such...Its in our actions we must judge ourselves, not our dreams...Larry

1. donotfear profile image90
      donotfearposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Represents many who will not admit it.

6. dreamerindanny profile image69
    dreamerindannyposted 6 years ago

I was not really expecting that anyone would even notice what I write or feel, but I truly thank all for the warm welcome.