jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Stephen King: My Main M*therf*cker

1. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I'm sorry, but I see your forum post out of line. Especially the title.

Forum threads show up on Hubs and I would be offended if your forum thread shows up on my Hubs.

You are in the Creative writing area. Anyone with poems or any sort of creative writing is going to now have your forum thread on their site.

Just thought you should know. hmm

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 6 years ago

"On Writing" is a seriously good read.

To be honest, I'm not a Stephen King fan. But I do respect his talent and impressive body of work. Learning about his background was entertaining, and then when he shares the how's and why's of writing it's a valuable lesson that all writers should heed.

3. TheGlassSpider profile image79
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Stephen King is one of my all-time favorites. He's hard to keep up with, but I've read *most* of his stuff.

Check out this forum thread to see mine and a bunch of other people's thoughts on him and their favorite SK novels:

1. Mr. Story Teller profile image60
      Mr. Story Tellerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

except stephen king is an idiot. his commie liberal comments need to be kept to himself. I used to be a big fan of his until I heard an interview of him for the first time. He is such a douche bag. The first book report I did in the first grade was on Insomnia by stephen douche bag. I had to get the teacher to approve it and she did. I was an instant fan. Then I heard this man talk. He obviously stole all of his work, or forces some one else to write for him. there is no way such a moron can write that well.

1. Mr. Story Teller profile image60
        Mr. Story Tellerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I meant to say the fifth grade sorry.

4. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

I WAS reading a lot of his stuff...but stopped after becoming thoroughly disgusted with his lame ending for the Dark Tower series.  Endless loop.  Sheesh.  Worse than deus ex machina. 

Haven't read a word of his since.  (Believe that happened in the summer of 2007.)

5. TheGlassSpider profile image79
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

It's obvious you've got the market on good writing cornered there, buddy. It's there in your genius use of capitalization and your stunning vocabulary.

Everyone's welcome to their own opinion.