jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. Bigcountry12577 profile image61
    Bigcountry12577posted 6 years ago

Late on night this passed week my wife and I were tucking our kids to bed in the house we just built. The night was no different then any other night except our dog had been acting kind of strange that evening.
    Well as we finally got our kids tucked into bed and got into bed ourselves there was an awful commotion coming from the front porch. I mean our dog was raising all kinds of Cain and with the way she was acting earlier I thought I better get my rifle, thinking it might be a prowler.   
    Well I went to the front door as easy as I could with my heart about to beat out of my chest. I eased the front door open to see if I could see what it was or maybe get a shot off if it was a prowler. It was about that time when a possum run into the house and up underneath the couch. My wife started screaming which got are little girls up and they got to crying, I didn't know what I was going to do.
    That thing was pretty upset you could hear it underneath the couch just a hissing at us. I thought to myself what in the world am I gonna do? How am I gonna get this thing out of here? My only thought was to shoot the thing but I didn't want to mess up our new carpet with that thing bleeding every where. 
    Well I did the only thing I could do, I shot it!
    I raised one of the flaps underneath that couch and stuck that rifle under there and shot one time. That thing commence to screaming and flopping around underneath there. All I could think of was the mess that thing was making under there.
    Well after a few minutes I looked up under there and seen it wasn't moving any more "and boy what a mess it made" I reached and and started pulling it's leg, like I'm pulling Yalls.
    I hope yall enjoyed the story.

1. Faybe Bay profile image85
      Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should put this in a hub, it's a great story!

Bigcountry12577posted 6 years ago in reply to this

how do you do that?

1. Cagsil profile image83
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great hub by Frogdropping

2. Ohma profile image82
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

LOL you had me goin. Nice.

Bigcountry12577posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.