jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Interested In Writing A 450 Word Article

1. TerryGl profile image61
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

I am looking for someone to write five articles containing 450-500 words each on the subject of "women's heart rate monitors". I would like the keyword in the first sentence, middle paragraph and the beginning of the last paragraph.

I would also like for each article to be different in theme. Such as, "women's heart rate monitors" - during exercise, sports, strapless models, watch and benefits.

I am willing to pay $8.00 per article through Paypal.

I need good quality work, grammatically correct, no spelling mistakes and sounds professional.

If interested please send me pm at http://hubpages.com/email/user/TerryGl

1. srwnson profile image61
      srwnsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are asking for an SEO article?

You realize what these articles are worth from a professional Freelancer.

2. TerryGl profile image61

Yes. It does not have to be an seo article. Just a straight forward commentary that passes copyscape. That's all.

At Freelancer 8 bids were on one article of 450 words and the cost - $1.00 maybe $1.50 per article if they were good.

http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Data … iters.html

3. The10DollarMark profile image60
    The10DollarMarkposted 6 years ago

8$ per article is actually pretty good pay when you consider that freelancers out there work for anywhere between 1$ - 100$ per article (though with a bulk working for less than 10$ per article). It really depends on how much experience they have, and how good their portfolio is, and of course...how desperate they are for immediate money.

I'll pass, simply because I have no interest in the subject matter, and my level of interest does seem to correlate with end result.

But otherwise I'd have considered it. After all, I'd charge around  5 - 7$ for a 500 word article.

4. TerryGl profile image61

Just looking for one or two more if anyone is interested.

Thank you for the emails already received.

1. TerryGl profile image61
      TerryGlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Still looking for one or two more takers..

5. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

Why would I write an article for $8?  If I write it and post it on HubPages it would earn more than that in a reasonable time, and keep on earning.

6. Rafini profile image80
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I have no interest in the subject either, but am wondering...as you are a writer, why are you offering to pay someone to write articles?

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It just makes business sense... I have seen people write for less. It is an approach which I have considered, and still consider, possibly through a secondary hubpages account.

There are plenty of people willing to write for $8 per 500 words... I wouldn't..... but many would.

Someday I will spend $2000 on articles.... in the knowledge that I could optimise these myself with much greater long term earning potential..

Outsourcing seems a perfectly acceptable method of business... and I will find good writers on oDesk at $15 per 1000 words... And I could still sit and write my own content whilst its being produced...

A 450 word hubpage is unlikely to earn much anyway.... Perhaps more suited to blogs...

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I would write the articles! I've been a member of freelancer for months and the only reason I haven't bidded for work is because I'd have to put in really silly low bids to get accepted until I have built up a profile.
    I'm unemployed - I need the money NOW.
    I know I could earn so much more if I wrote the same articles and made them hubs, but that's waaaaay down the line.

8. TerryGl profile image61

Thank you firstly for those who have emailed me. I have included the instructions in my return email and look forward to working with you.

Marisa, you go girl.

Rafini, I see Ryan has more then adequately answered your question. It's all about batch processing if you get my drift.

I see $40.00us paid straight to Paypal a nice couple of hours work. By the way, there are quite a few people here on Hubpages more then willing to write a few articles and get paid for it.

The reason why I have used this account is mainly due to the fact that those writing know they will be paid. It's all about reputation.