jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Lyrical Exposure

1. Shon Haley profile image60
    Shon Haleyposted 6 years ago

i need help with publishing my lyrics,can an experienced hubber help me please?

2. Shon Haley profile image60
    Shon Haleyposted 6 years ago

"I'M NOT" (1ST VERSE)I'm not the rich guy hiding behind baller status with an urge to go and get it stressing that,"I gotta have it" like yearning for a gun regardless of my habitthinkingit's jocular to point it at any young savage who stays right across the street witha desperation for living lavish heat took himout of the kitchen like stew meat with greenbeans and sliced carrots can't stay fly like a parrot if the work ethic isless than averagegetting wrong ideas fromwhat's heard or seen about Italians in Paris thinking ot's all about peddaling prescription pills in packets that type of break won't stop and the outcome would be something tragic like having an automatic for the fact of just flashing hope he can deal with iron bars or a preemptive casket I'm trying to seal up this chasm of recidivism before a whimsical cop blows his gasket and has his co-horts kick in a door but they take the momma and daddy investigating youggin's life even the worn down Caddy.

1. Shon Haley profile image60
      Shon Haleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it's a little outdated,but I'm still hoping it's a rapper or producer on here that will give my words a chance...

3. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago

hope it helps a little

all hubs are lyrics

yes it is challenging

am I mistaken but did you open this thread once before

at ant bait

if your interested

it is me also