jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Blogger.com

1. SkippingThruLife profile image60
    SkippingThruLifeposted 6 years ago

Does anyone else also blog on Blogger.com.  I've started posting my blogs on both Blogger.com and Hub Pages.  Just wondered if anyone else does the same thing or has any opinions on Hub Pages vs Blogger.  Happy Friday!!!

1. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

New hubbers sometimes confuse HubPages with a blogging platform such as Blogger. The main difference is that a hub is a magazine-style article. Unlike a blog post, a hub is supposed to cover a specific subject in more details.

You do not usually add to a hub like you would to a blog, but you can tweak them to improve their earning capacity. If you want to write more posts about a single subject, you can create separate hubs linking them together or organizing them in a Group.

In short, if you wish to have a personal blog, you should start one on a blogging site like Blogger. If you are more interested in sharing your knowledge about your favorite topics and make some money along the way, HubPages is the place.

Happy Friday! smile

1. SkippingThruLife profile image60
        SkippingThruLifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excellent feedback!  That pretty sums up what I was wondering. Thank you!!!

2. 60
    probafixposted 6 years ago

Quite a nice knowledge that you have provided to us. Thanks for sharing.

working