jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

hae you guys read the book breaking dawn????

1. 59
    ashlyn97posted 6 years ago

if you guys have read the book breaking dawn then you know it skips parts 3 times... I PERSONALLY LOVE THE TWILIGHT BOOKS AND I FIND MYSELF DEBATING WITH PEOPLE OVER THE FACT THAT WHO CARES ABOUT VAMPIRES?? Well i love vampires and werewolves and I am on both sides... Who do you guys like better Edward or Jacob or even Mike and if you're a guy is it Bella Alice or Rosalie... im interested in what you have to say soo let me know... smile

1. LarasMama profile image59
      LarasMamaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't think there's many people in the world who haven't heard of the twilight books... and it's been a bit overworked. Seriously - you'd be better off going and chatting on a twilight fan site.

1. Paradise7 profile image86
        Paradise7posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it's ok to introduce this topic here.  I don't think we're limited that way, since it's a book, and there are other threads dealing with various pieces of popular literature.

2. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 6 years ago

I love Edward for sure. Though Jacob isn't bad either. smile

1. Paradise7 profile image86
      Paradise7posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Edward is hot!  Strangely enough, I first noticed him as a child actor with a fabulous presence in a Stephen King made-for-TV movie called "Children of the Corn".  He was Mordacai, I think.  He does eerie very well!  That was maybe ten years ago, I think he was around 10 or 11 or maybe even younger at the time.

3. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I personally chose not to waste the effort to read books I have no interest in.

I've seen the first movie, but not the second, nor the third. I liked the concept of the vampire, only because it's was new.

I do however, prefer vampires as they were always portrayed. It's better. Twilight is a socialized version for the vampire, which is nothing like the older versions.

4. tonks21 profile image59
    tonks21posted 6 years ago

I am all for Edward of course. Personally I would have Alice's cheery personality but I am super quiet to people like Bella. I am just not as pessimistic as Bella.

5. Lora Palmer profile image59
    Lora Palmerposted 6 years ago

Hmm....vampire vs. werewolf.  I kind of like the rivalry between them.  I do like them both for Bella, but I do prefer Edward.

Tonks, love the name and the books that inspired it smile.  Hehe, Alice's personality is awesome. She is such a bubbly cutie! For the girls, she is definitely who I would be most like, though I do also tend to be quiet and shy, too, like Bella.

6. william22 profile image60
    william22posted 6 years ago

i love bella! lol