jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Skills Barter! You write and I do the SEO?

1. SaiKit profile image76
    SaiKitposted 6 years ago

Dear hubbers,

I have a lot of articles I love to write on hubpages and even more so for my own blog. My dream is to publish them all and let many people benefit from them.

I already have done way more SEO, keywords research than I have time to really write them out.

If you are a fabulous, efficient, creative, and high quality content rich hubber who loves to write, but unfortunately hate to do keywords research and Adsense optimization, then we are the PERFECT MATCH.

Even if you think you are not as good a hubber as I just described, but if you are super productive and if I think your hubs have potential but simply under SEO, under backlinked, under monetized, or under tweaked, I will still help you.

When I am tired and my back get sore from all the hubbing and blogging, I would naturally revisit my masterkeyword software, Google Adwords, Freewordtracker, and all the other medium to mine new keywords, because that way I can take break from intense writing and revising articles, and building backlinks for them.

I now have thousands and thousands of high quality, high CPC, high demand-low-competition keywords sitting there doing nothing. The keywords range from all kind of topics... I am such a data mining machine!

So last night, staying up until 3am trying to find a merchant writer on hubpages or recommended writers from fellow hubbers, an epiphany fell upon me!!!! God hears prayer!!! I did pray!

What if some over-archievering, itchy-hands Hubbers exchange their writting for my SEO??

I can donate one main SEO keyword that is highly demanded and lowly competed. And then one or two high CPC but related, relevant keywords within to content to trigger some high pay Adsense ads.

I will only mine keywords that fall into your favorite areas. If you don't love what I provide, you can ask for customary, on-the-spot research on other topics or wording until you find one keyword that you really love to write about.

The "rate" is negotiable, if you are THAT good, I can SEO/backlinks/monetize 2 or more new or old hubs for you in exchange for 1 hub you write for me. If you are OKAY, then the rate is 1 for 1. So it depends on your track record as a writer.

The hubs you write for me must be something you really love and knowledgeable about, and of course I will give you the SEO instruction on how to incorporate keyword in the headline and content and etc.

Thanks, and happy hubbing everyone.

Sai Kit
    My beloved blog: bible-verses-insights.com

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I've actually been thinking about something like this. I love the writing, but I hate backlinking!

Send me an email through Hubpages.

SaiKitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure, let discuss the terms smile

3. Dobson profile image82
    Dobsonposted 6 years ago

I am intrigued by this, but would like to see what you can suggest on one of my hubs first.

SaiKitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sure, I will look at your hubs ASAP.

1. Dobson profile image82
        Dobsonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i will await your analysis.