jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (29 posts)

Your teenage confession!

1. Gabriel Wilson profile image88
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 7 years ago

What's your teenage confessions, within a moment of time if it all was yours what would you tell?

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 7 years ago

Nothing.
    People who are teenagers are not going to tell.
    People who have teenagers are not going to tell.
    People who have teen grandchildren are not going to tell.
    People who have nothing to confess don't want to admit they are goody-goody geeks.
    People who are as old as I am, don't really remember-- though I think I was a geek.

1. Beth100 profile image82
      Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol  ahhh haaa haaa Rochelle!  You're too funny (and completely right!!)  lol

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

My biggest teenage secrets are not suitable for a site such as Hubpages!

4. prateek rustagi profile image61
    prateek rustagiposted 7 years ago

my teenage confession:

a guy(my frnd) in my college was quite famous, he represented d college in all xtra curriculur activities, he was cute 2 . one day my gf asked me to introduce her to the famous guy. i introduced dem to each other.

4 days later, they were committed nd i was .....

5. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 7 years ago

I've got too much to confess. Figure I've lived through the sizzling 70's as a teen.....that tells it all.

OH, I egged L.W.'s house and enjoyed doing it.

6. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

It was a new school and I was nervous about making friends and fitting in.
    He was "Mr. Perfect" and the quarterback of the football team. For some reason, he decided to pick on the new kid during lunch and I went running to the bathroom to cry and collect my thoughts.

The next day after school, I caught up with him on his way home.  When I called his name, he turned and walk towards me when ‘BANG!’  I hit him straight in the groin with my new baseball ball. 

Evidently my muscles were developing far faster than I thought  because he didn't get up.... ever.  I dragged his lifeless corpse into a nearby alley way and through him into the dumpster of a restaurant in between the clam shells and lobster tails.

I threw away the bat and ran home and played Pac Man the rest of the evening.

Please don't tell anyone.

Thank you.

1. donotfear profile image91
      donotfearposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Gosh darnit, Greeky...did I know you?

1. Greek One profile image79
        Greek Oneposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you mean Biblically?

Probably.. I got around back in the day smile

7. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Umm... something like... front of a speeding train with said British Rail driver on the way from Watford Junction to Euston - it wasnt only the train that was speeding!  If I remember, he failed to stop at one of the stations!

Now I have confessed, do I get redemption?

8. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

Its what Ive done during my 20's has been more exciting smile

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

CONFESS RICHIE!

9. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 7 years ago

too naughty! but when I was a teen I wasted a few years smoking pot hmm but everyone was

... stoned at the time and didnt notice! big_smile

10. Stevennix2001 profile image84
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

i cannot tell a lie i have done BLANK during my teenage years, and i continue to BLANK  to this day.  lol.

I liked that game!  Terry Wogan's Blankerty Blank!  Do I win a prize if I fill in the blank Steve? hehehe

1. Stevennix2001 profile image84
        Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

maybe.  maybe not.  wink  (meows)

2. eli grey profile image59
      eli greyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

me too.

11. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I have never tried any illegal drugs, or even smoked, didn't get drunk until I was almost 22, and never had any kind of intimacy with anyone whom I did not later marry. I know, I'm a disgrace to teenagers everywhere...and worse yet, my kids will never believe me! sad

12. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

Well, once when I was 17 my friend and I went drinking in a bar...it was great until her parents walked in smile

I occasionally smoked pot or hash. I was always too chicken to try anything stronger.

I was basically a good teenager too... Now my sister on the other hand...

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If I would have known you, it could have been so different and it's too bad I never met your sis.

13. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

I can't remember.  I was dead at the time.

14. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I've already confessed - and I'm not even Catholic!  lol

15. Gabriel Wilson profile image88
    Gabriel Wilsonposted 7 years ago

Ooops am I the only baddie?
    My least bad thing was finding a dead rat, still warm so I could wind it's body around the watering hose, so when my older sister went to water the flowers that evening, she reached up for the hose and felt the fur of the rat. She looked up to see what it was, she said the rat was staring at her and she good see it's big teeth. She howled like she was being murdered. I howled with laughter...

16. leeberttea profile image60
    leebertteaposted 7 years ago

I would love to confess, but that would imply that I did something wrong, and as a teenager I could never do any wrong! I do miss those years!

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I pinched Mrs. Gooche's boob one day. She was the loveliest of English teachers. She wore liked to sit on the desk with her legs crossed high.

18. profile image0
    Non-offensiveUserposted 7 years ago

I could tell you story after story about my teenage years, but I'm sure that I would be quickly banned and there would be a group of highly offended readers calling for my head.  With that being said, I will just confess that I was a bit less than squeaky clean.

19. Ivorwen profile image84
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

My teenage years were spent going to school (jr high, high school and college), riding horses, traveling and finding my true love, whom I married shortly after turning 20.

20. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

I was naughty.  We moved a lot & I always managed to find just the right crowd lol  Live & learn....naughty teens don't necessarily grow up to be naughty adults!  I think I understand my kids a lot more because of my own teen years.

working