jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

1. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 6 years ago

There was an earthquake in my home town today that measured 8.5 on the scale,the damage was devastating and it could cost up to $10 to repair, an eye witness 15 year old mother of 4 marie mccoll, said "it was a shocking experience I was so scared That I dropped my can of cider and lost half of it in the carpet and my 2 years old son connor was shaking so much that he couldnt roll his ciggarette.
    The Prime minister in an interview said Oh!

2. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Oh my!  We must have another "Save the Whales" or "Farm Aid" concert and tour to help in this devastating epicenter of death!

3. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

I think you should sell the rights to the movie. Sounds a little more interesting than what's presently coming out of Hollywood.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Sorry about the two year old, he needs one of those new fangled rollers. I must watch the news more often I think.

5. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

Yes, but nobody is saying anything about the tsunami that hit here shortly after that earthquake!  The force of the huge wave of cocacola that hit my kitchen was so great that I was swept off my feet, fracturing my hip.  I just got back from the hospital and no one had bothered to clean up after all that coke - so when I walked into the kitchen I stuck to the floor and can't move.  I am typing this with a broom handle and right after I finish this post I plan to try to grab my cell phone which is in the living room.  I have one of those grabber thingys and I'm going to attach it to the broom handle with some old noodles.  Wish me luck everyone!

1. ediggity profile image60
      ediggityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So, I take it there is no more Coke left?