The Dark and Stormy Night...Lets expand what we wrote

1. Ben Evans profile image74
    Ben Evansposted 6 years ago

My original entry was this:

Silence shatters the peacefulness of this quiet town, yet Mary is unaware of her striking presence, and she has not yet met the man whose death will come at the hand of her beauty.

I thought it might be interesting to expand (maybe even change a little) what we wrote and see how we can make these a little more scintillating yet still horrible in 6 to 8 sentences.  big_smile

Here is mine:

It doesn't take a scandal to shatter the peacefulness of this quiet town, yet Amanda is unaware of her striking presence, and she has not yet met the man whose death will come at the hand of her beauty.

A wayward glance is often all it takes to create an instant mindset and to cause virile men to have these succulent visions of raw action when they think of her.  Oh yea, she could make their hair stand on end.

Yet Amanda is untouchable.   Don't ask me why but to pierce her aura is something that subconscious restraint sees as prudent.

Louis is man whose will is not written in social math.  His darkness can be seen in his eyes as the ladies look for the little boy whose intent is pure yet a body who could emancipate their energy that is lying latent for an eternity.

working