jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Why are vampires being so overrated...

1. Ivann profile image60
    Ivannposted 6 years ago

..seriously.

1. ceciliabeltran profile image85
      ceciliabeltranposted 6 years ago in reply to this

vampires reflect our sexual attitudes. I wrote a hub about it. Today's vampires are kinder,know why? Because we are a lot less scared of sex. smile

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some people like to read about them, some people like to write about them.  Just like pretty much anything else.  Doesn't bother me.

3. 0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah, vampires suck...  haha

1. Ivann profile image60
        Ivannposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol.

2. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

How? and did you hear about that woman that had a wreck? The cop asked her what happened and she told him she saw a vampire. Come on, she must have just left a vampire movie or something.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

roflmao

4. FactAndFiction profile image60
    FactAndFictionposted 6 years ago

people are probably obsessed because it's something they wish could happen to them (like twilight?) or it expresses their sexual fantasies.

5. Ivann profile image60
    Ivannposted 6 years ago

Very much like Twilight.

I actually loved vampires before way back when the 'Interview of the Vampire' The concept was kind of cool and haha Brad Pitt in his good days (:

Everywhere I turn, in the bookstore vampire books are everywhere the trend is really setting it off after twilight. The thing is, those books I saw and read (about vampires) the concept is very similar with the other, the story behind it..

Even movies, Vampire movies are everywhere. Is it because of Edward Cullen? hehehe.
    I mean back in Harry Potter before everyone wanted to be a wizard..

I guess I just can't blame people for liking into so much of vampires.

But For me personal opinion: I like wolves better (:

1. ceciliabeltran profile image85
      ceciliabeltranposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oooh...team jacob. yay! hi friend (I personally think robert pattinson looks weird with the white make-up and fake american accent.)

working