jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What has been the happiest news you've received this week?

1. Ivann profile image59
    Ivannposted 6 years ago

..I had high grades in my quizzes.

2. Sassypoetic profile image61
    Sassypoeticposted 6 years ago

Hello.. The most happiest news I've heard this week was getting a phone call from my son who lives in Hawaii to tell me he was coming to see me... I haven't seen him in a very long time, my heart is overjoyed...Wow! that military life seem as though it will never end... I'm very happy right now... He just turned 21...

3. 0
    Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago

My daughter is poised to have her baby after a long and horrible pregnancy.  She started scrubbing the house today and is feeling different - won't be long now and there will be another addition to the family.

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
      KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats, that IS good news.  The day I had my son, I took every dish out of my cabinets and washed them all.  LOL  It's true what they say about cleaning the "nest" just before the baby comes.  smile

1. 0
        Kathryn LJposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah me too, up a ladder scrubbing the picture rail with mine, weird isn't it that need to anti-bac the whole house just before the new arrival.  Can't wait for it to be over, far harder to watch your daughter go through it than yourself and this is her third, you'd think I'd be used to it by now.

4. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

That our house in MN rented!

5. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I just started a thread earlier about my happy news this week.

It's titled "Why You Should Write About Your Passions" in the Hubbers Hangout Forum.  I won't post a link here, but if you're interested, check it out.  It's a reminder of how powerful the internet is and how fortunate we are to be affiliated with HP.