jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Newbie Question about Books

1. Huey19 profile image71
    Huey19posted 6 years ago

Hi all! so far I am very impressed with some of the posts on HubPages, but I am struggling to figure out what route to go to start writing my own.  I was looking into writing about Classic Literature, but as a journalist I wasn't sure if it's acceptable, or even interesting enough to do book reviews.  Please let me know how you feel about that idea and give me any suggestions you have about getting started.  Thanks

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

Book reviews are usually good, as is movie reviews. Amazon can be tied to both for creating sales.

If you are interested in writing books- then there are several ways to go about that too, but I'm not one to explain it or how to go about doing it.

I know some people write stories or books and would be better to explain. smile

I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

3. Seakay profile image59
    Seakayposted 6 years ago

Hey, Huey!

Actually, I just sort of blogged along for awhile.  There is much to this and just about something for everyone!  I have found it a more user-friendly site than most of the others.  I tried other things but always come back here.

As long as you play by the rules, it's a great place to be!  Make sure you know the rules, however.  This is a good community atmosphere and that's what I was looking for.

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I agree, book reviews are fine. You may find some inspiration here:

http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs … literature