jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

What's your favorite kind of hero?

1. Alaster profile image60
    Alasterposted 6 years ago

Do you prefer the cool never caught off guard hero, or do you like the more confused coming of age hero, or do you like another type of hero?

I like the really powerful confused type of hero AKA Spawn or Dr.Manhattan.

1. starqueen13 profile image59
      starqueen13posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love the 'unexpected hero' like the guys that seem bad but are really good smile like batman haha

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Alaster,

Welcome to HubPages!

However, I think your topic has been covered under the link below?

Just a thought.

3. Kyriana profile image80
    Kyrianaposted 6 years ago

I like the surprising hero who has to overcome obstacles and learn how much inner strength they really have to win the day.

4. ahorseback profile image52
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

The only real heros are those who work in silence , everyday, under the most real of obsticles, who are there every day, the vast majority of these heros do so without pay without rewards of any kind except the silent peaceful heartfelt knowledge that what they do is good........

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like this a lot.

A few school teachers, a few social workers a few in the church, a few in bikie gangs, the list is long of the heroes I know and regard highly..

5. kephrira profile image60
    kephriraposted 6 years ago

My last but one hub was about my favourite real-life hero - a major in the British army (at the time) who basically took us to war without government permission, and saved 1000s of lives in a small African country.

In general I like the kind of hero who is a rebel, maybe an outcast of some sort, fighting against a corrupt system.

6. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I like the superman type, the ones who don't reveal their true identity because it wouldn't be right with the world, if that makes sense. hmm

7. leni sands profile image84
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

I like the strong, silent type of hero with a good sense of humour...someone who thinks things through and comes out on top!!

8. wildorangeflower profile image60
    wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago

I want a superhero who can fly and take me to the moon and become an ordinary person at times

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love the quiet ,deep types, full of wisdom, won't run away at the mouth but stand ,steadily behind in times of need! That's my everyday kind of hero.

9. poetvix profile image88
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

I like the reluctant dark hero type who was once a bad guy and still seems all intimidating but really is just a big crusty teddybear for the right girl. 

This hero would be the type who does not follow the rules yet always gets the job done w/out compromise or politically correct :::shivers, I do so hate that word:::: trite.

He would love old people, animals and children and always help them but at the same time hate corporate types, politicans and fake peeps in particular.  He would eat environmental polluters and child abusers for breakfast w/ black coffee and a smoke.

Lol... I don't want much do I?

10. Fruffles profile image60
    Frufflesposted 6 years ago

My favorite type of hero would be the ex-bad guys. He used to be bad, but has recently changed sides due to some type of betrayal by a partner in crime or some other rival bad guy. I like the heroes that are still learning how to be good - they honestly try, but often times fail.