jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

The perfect partner

1. poetvix profile image88
    poetvixposted 6 years ago

Many people spend their entire lives searching for that one perfect person.  Some find them, some do not.  Describe your own ideal of the perfect match for you.

For me - Tall, smart, quiet, strong, creative with a darkside... would love breakfast in bed at night, coffe and cigs. with a great book, walking in the woods, metal and hard rock, animals, and last but certainly not least, me.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago

Interesting that you put tall first.. I would have that at the low side of my list.

If I were to describe-- it would have to be the one I have..
    Mine's a bit taller than me, and he is very good looking-- but that is not most important., either.
    Don't need a darkside (no offense to hubber "Darkside"). I'd rather have integrity and honesty.  I knew I loved him when he spoke about not  understanding people who slack off on the job or are manipulative.
    No cigs please, could live without coffee-- but we do have it when we go out to breakfast. We live in the woods, a simple life.  Music (especially metal and hard rock) is not important.
    He is strong, quiet--but with a sociable streak, and very creative. I don't care for toast crumbs in the bed.

3. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I see my perfect partner ever morning when I get up..

On.. and my wife is really nice too!

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have found the best person ever, some seventeen years ago, I have learned to love him rather than running after a dream. He is perfect as I am smile  .  I never looked for tall dark or handsome though he is fair tall and very handsome even now. that doesn't matter after the initial years,. Its just that he is there for you that really matters.
      Its the  days that he travels that I find most unbearable.
      Looking forwards to many more years together .

I have learned to love and value what I have.. that the moral of the story!!

4. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

The perfect partner, if he exists, would be someone who can put up with my endless question, someone who understands my quiet humor.  He would have to understand I need my down time, plenty of it, on a daily basis until such a time as I need to break free and have some fun. 

He also would have to accept the fact that he would be in charge of the fun aspects of life.  I can take care of the serious and worry. 

He would need to enjoy communicating yet not take everything I say too personally, because let's face it, communication in relationships is different than critical thinking yet my brain doesn't want to acknowledge that fact.

The perfect partner, for me, would have to be someone I can trust with my life, my heart, my love, my emotions, my feelings, and my reason for being.

He would also have to be someone I can respect, someone who loves me for who I am and respects me, too.

5. Morgan F profile image60
    Morgan Fposted 6 years ago

For me, the perfect guy would be someone who (after all the drop dead good looks part big_smile) would be someone who I can communicate with and shares my spiritual beliefs, who's strong (he'll have to meet my family smile ), optimistic, outgoing. Someone that listens to me, and believes that love is not something to be taken lightly and that we would be together for the long hall. Someone that will bring out the best in me and who I can share the best, and worst, moments of my life with.

6. Dracula's Wolfy profile image61
    Dracula's Wolfyposted 6 years ago

My beautiful fiance Darren smile

7. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I don't believe there can be a perfect partner, that would be too boring for me.