jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What's the best states in the country?

1. featherpin profile image61
    featherpinposted 6 years ago

This is Featherpin here, asking your opinion what state in your mind is the best one?

1. Jim Hunter profile image61
      Jim Hunterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Rhode Island and Providence Plantation.

2. iggymom2 profile image61
    iggymom2posted 6 years ago

Colorado and Utah

3. ProCW profile image84
    ProCWposted 6 years ago

The state of euphoria - when on vacation in any state but the one I'm in.

4. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

I like ProCW answer.  Mine is:   The state of Bliss.

5. readytoescape profile image59
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Florida, it’s like living in a beer commercial!

6. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 6 years ago

The best states are and these are in no particular order, as well as they are used by many folks, either once or more often and more than one may be experienced....

The state of ...

These are good ones for in the country, but I feel they may be used in the city too big_smile

7. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

Over 10% of the nation lives there!
    Some of the reasons are the beautiful coastline, mountains, deserts, yosimite park, beaches, and weather in particular in Southern California. There are times in the month of February one can go snow skiing early in the morning, drive 2 hours in the afternoon and lay out on the beach!

The state is so big there are towns that fit everyone's personality (small towns, large cities, mid-size towns, unincorporated areas, towns like Big Bear in the mountains, desert cities such as Palm Springs,Nappa Valley for wine lovers
    and of course Beach cities!

There's always something to do especially near the major cities. Los Angeles/Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Orange County, San Diego, and San Francisco. (Too many attractions to name!)