jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

1. sesxymoma5 profile image60
    sesxymoma5posted 6 years ago

2. fresnavee profile image61
    fresnaveeposted 6 years ago

Sounds like a wonderful idea! But even if I find the key, where is the lock?

1. sesxymoma5 profile image60
      sesxymoma5posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You know you always find a key and never know what that key goes to.so that means there is always a locked door and a missing key .so what do you do when u have a missing key and a locked door. you brake in and you get out what ever you want...i know its the opposite of what you saind but it's the truth.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And more importantly, is is a CAPS lock?

3. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

right way to approach towards like.you have already freed your mind

3. Jaggedfrost profile image87
    Jaggedfrostposted 6 years ago

All this metaphor is losing me and might actually be losing the wonderful point you are making.  Usually the lock has to do with how honest you are willing to be with yourself.  The vault is a complete history of your past to the present depending how far you are willing to go and what you are willing to face down and do to live with that information and the key usually has to do with taking responsibility for your life and future so that regardless of what you  find and are able to put together it actually becomes nullified by your conscious awareness and allows you to start from ground zero or as close to it as you will ever get.  See? That wasn't too hard was it?