jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (19 posts)

Pretend your Spider-Man here for a moment

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Lets just say for the sake of argument that we lived in a world where spider-man was real, and that YOU were him.  After an eventful day of fighting crime as the friendly neighborhood spider-man, you go up to your window shirtless after you've taken off your costume to close the blinds.  a guy sees you do this and approaches you about it the following day and tells you he knows your secret.  he saw you, and says that he knows for a fact that your spider-man....'s GAY LOVER.  That's right.  Instead of assuming that your spider-man, he makes the distinction that not only are you gay, but he says your spidey's lover.  What would you do if this happened?

a.  go along with it, to protect your secret identity at all costs.

b.  set the record straight.

c. beat the crap out of him

d. tie him up to the top of the umpire state building and leave him for dead.

e. other (if you say this option then you must say exactly what you would do)

by the way, i apologize if this forum offends anyone, as those that know me best would know that i would never deliberately try to offend others.  No, this forum was inspired by this youtube video you can watch by clicking this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1WiLfj5IPU&NR=1

I thought it freaking funny as heck.  although i do apologize again if i offend anyone with this forum, but i hope we can all still have fun discussing this topic. big_smile

Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

okay.  seeing as how i started this forum, i would totally misuse my powers just one time and beat the living crap out of the guy then leave him for dead.  lollollol  that'll show him. lol  j/k

1. alternate poet profile image78
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have a very strange mind !! 

I would love to comment on this wierdness but can't open Youtube here in China, maybe this time that is a good thing big_smile

lollol  don't blame me. ive always been weird since i was a kid. tongue

2. Stevennix2001 profile image82

anyone else want to add a comment. big_smile

3. DevLin profile image60
    DevLinposted 6 years ago

Don't have flash, so I can't watch videos. So without watching, I'd have to say...other. Fake calling Spidey, disappear, come back to Web the sucker, show him to the press as the gay lover he accused me of, and let him be crucified by the media. Then, hope a lot of straight chicks try to turn me. A gay superhero? They'll try to help!

lollol damn, i like that answer a lot. I can't believe i didn't think of that.  lollollol

4. Stevennix2001 profile image82

anyone else want to comment?  big_smile

1. alternate poet profile image78
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your man above has it right !!!   You should write it up and make Spiderman come out of his closet !  think of the spin-off goods from the movie, spiderman condoms, popper-corn, web-lace tee-shirts, wow the list seems endless !

lollol i love the marketing ideas, but spider-man isn't gay.  nah, unless marvel comics changed this since i stopped reading comics a while back, then spidey has always been straight.  however, when i saw the video, the guy that was accusing him of being that way did make a lot of sense.  like how much detail he put into his costume and how flexible he is.  even calling him a ballerina as he swings from building to building.  lollol  although ill always consider myself a spider-man fan, even i'll admit that video was funny.  lollol

5. Stevennix2001 profile image82

bumps

6. Diane Inside profile image86
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

well Since I am female and presuming I went to the window to close the blinds with my shirt off. And the guy still insisted that I am spidermans male gay lover, I think I would have bigger issues than someone calling me gay. lol lol

I think I would just cry. lol

diane, if anyone ever accused you of being a guy, then that person needs glasses or should be considered legally blind.  as a person would have to be blind, not to notice a cute girl when he sees one like you. wink

1. Diane Inside profile image86
        Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol, thanks Steven, I guess I won't cry then. Thank you.

your welcome. anything for a lovely lady like yourself, diane. wink

7. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

beat the crap out of him so he's mind his own business

lollollol

8. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

that was kinda fun smile

the part where you beat the guy up or commented in this forum? wink smile lol tongue

working