What is something that you have never told anyone before?

Jump to Last Post 1-47 of 47 discussions (77 posts)
  1. epigramman profile image59
    epigrammanposted 13 years ago

What is something that you have never told anyone before?

1. DeadBeatPoet profile image60
      DeadBeatPoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've never told anyone that i loved them

1. Tyrone Smalls profile image69
        Tyrone Smallsposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Well, let me start by saying I love you and if you want to reply...please do with an I Love You! Be blessed!

2. ErnieFir profile image59
      ErnieFirposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That it was me who farted in that elevator.

3. bird of happines profile image40
      bird of happinesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

WE ALL HAVE SECRETS AND WE DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO PUT EVERY THING OUT ON THE OPEN, I HAVE LOTS OF SECRETS THAT WILL ALWAYS STAY SECRETS.

4. InspiredHippy profile image69
      InspiredHippyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

~laughing~
      Oh heck...I guess I'll just say it...I KNOW I could fly as a child.  Fly for real.  Me and this kid named Gene Judd used to fly around our neighborhood and it was for real.  I can see it, feel it, touch it.  Yep, I could fly...
      Peace and God Bless...
      Becky Jo

5. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I can't tell you because it's a secret.

6. Dipali Ingle profile image41
      Dipali Ingleposted 4 years agoin reply to this

It's I'm a jealous person..

7. GrooveControlDJs profile image60
      GrooveControlDJsposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Cool

8. Tyrone Smalls profile image69
      Tyrone Smallsposted 2 months agoin reply to this

How I can't wait and how bad I want to go back to Heaven! That I don't want to be on earth anymore!

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 13 years ago

that I never log out sad

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

that I learned to speak English when I was 16.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 13 years agoin reply to this

really? I started learning at 18-19 from personal interest and for study purpose but I think have not learned a lot in 2years.

1. profile image0
        klarawieckposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I still get my "in" "on" and "at" confused! lol
        It's so difficult to get it right!

4. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 13 years ago

I never told anyone I couldn't live without them...  I want to, though.  One day.

5. b. Malin profile image66
    b. Malinposted 13 years ago

That when I was in the seventh grade....I went blank on a History Test and a friend helped me with the answers!

6. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

I cheated on my Latin exam BIG TIME!

7. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I'm super lazy!

8. FloBe profile image66
    FloBeposted 13 years ago

I have never told anyone that I don't like them or that I hate them. There may be things that bug me about someone but I'll always try and find something good about them too.

9. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

i usually keep my opinions in real life to myself.

10. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
    schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years ago

my Mom has found alot of 4leaf clovers

11. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

..i was married to 2 men at the same time....now don't come down on me....it worked for a while until i got caught....then i had to make a choice...so i went for big payouts instead....and kept both houses just in case i wanted to try it again.....

1. Ivorwen profile image67
      Ivorwenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow!  My friend who got caught in such a situation was charged with a felony.

12. Ivorwen profile image67
    Ivorwenposted 13 years ago

I have never told anyone to 'eat yellow snow and die,' even though it was a very commonly used amongst my peers.

13. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

that you have posted this in a strange place

1. lorlie6 profile image71
      lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

This doesn't sound like poetry to me!

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

where have YOU been?  and just where do you think you are?

it can't be poetry ALL the time!

even if you do have a grandbaby now

1. lorlie6 profile image71
          lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

ME?  Where have YOU been?  Harumph.  Grandbaby's calling, gotta run!

14. wavegirl22 profile image50
    wavegirl22posted 13 years ago

that I have a secret crush on ralwus

cool

15. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

me too!

1. Freya Cesare profile image77
      Freya Cesareposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Ah, Charlie, you are dangerous! :lol

16. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 13 years ago

every girl i crush on has a crush on another guy.  lollollol

17. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

oh, and I also have a crush on Stevennix!

1. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

really?  wow, thats kind of a coincidence, i have a crush on you too mega. wink

1. mega1 profile image80

Its a mutual admiration society!

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i never heard that term before...but it sounds kinky. wink tongue lollol

1. mega1 profile image80

no its a real song - "We belong to a mutual

admiration       society, my baby and me."

really am old since I can remember my mother singing it!

18. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

Oh, I have a major crush on Ralwus' bottle! roll

19. Ladybird33 profile image66
    Ladybird33posted 13 years ago

Can't tell ya... smile

20. Greek One profile image62
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

My real name is Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama, and my husband is a high ranking civil servant in Washington.

21. profile image0

awww shyt! what have I wrought? big_smile big_smile big_smile love ya girls. bottle stays wi' me.

1. profile image0

I'll trade wavegirl and mega in exchange for the bottle. Hell, I'll even throw in Stevennix in the mix if it makes you happy! Just hand it over! yikes

22. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

I've think I've missed something..... yikes

23. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 13 years ago

she sounds serious!  giving away people and things she doesn't even have!  get a grip Klara!

1. profile image0

Hey, I'm trying to work it out for all of us! You have a crush on Ralwus... I have a crush on the bottle. Doesn't it sound like a plan?! lol

1. mega1 profile image80

oh. yeh.  duh.  maybe I should just go sleep since I never woke up today anyhow.

24. profile image0

come and get it, if ya can. And Lorlie, poetry it isn't.

25. profile image0

Can I drain the bottle first? If so, I'll claim all three of them there hubbers and maybe sell Steven.

1. profile image0

No, we can't sell Steven! He's a good friend!!! lol If you empty the bottle, send me the content and keep the bottle!

1. Greek One profile image62
        Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

mmmmmmm content

2. profile image0
        ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No.

1. profile image0

Doesn't it break your heart?!
          http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn168/FrenchFryGuy515/crying-baby.jpg

1. profile image0
            ralwusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No!

26. bird of happines profile image40
    bird of happinesposted 13 years ago

it does

27. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 13 years ago

Ok then since we are being completely honest I have to tell you all my biggest secret, none of you will believe that I am actually Scottish.....jimmy

28. Jim Hunter profile image61
    Jim Hunterposted 13 years ago

I have never told anyone at Hubpages that I played in the NFL for 3 seasons.

At the league minimum.

I'm also as cute as a button.

29. Nellieanna profile image68
    Nellieannaposted 13 years ago

That I. . .  oh, heck, if I've held it in this long, why blab now?

30. thirdmillenium profile image60
    thirdmilleniumposted 13 years ago

that I am crushed (oh, breathing space, please) by all the girls I meet; the only trouble is all of them are above 60.

31. profile image0
    BIKTMIAposted 13 years ago

I never told anyone I dislike people who do not strive to promote happiness in others lives but are a constant nightmare daily, weekly , and yearly. . I never told anyone, I dislike others who plot to mess up another life. I never told anyone I dislike others who are miserable and make others miserable because they have sinned so bad in life the past they strive to  make others miserable because of their life choices of misery and affecting others. I never told anyone I dislike others who picked and then once their life was messed up could not take getting it back in return when life happened. I dislike others who got caught trying to harm somebody and then set out to make another person look bad because they set out to destroy another and expect you to feel sorry for them in the now. I dislike others who when a person was grieving it was a joke to you then but now that your life is in turmoil you expect others to be understanding to you.

32. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 13 years ago

That I am an inter-stellar gallactic traveler sent ahead to Earth to inform everyone that they have until May 21, 2011...before the invasion begins. OOOPs...there goes the "cat out of the bag"...Now...I went and done it. (I was supposed to have waited until after the Super Bowl... Dern it!)

1. Cracknutcase profile image73
      Cracknutcaseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've never admitted to anyone that i do cry like everyone else and things around do affect me as well though I pretend otherwise...

33. profile image0
    cookingdivaposted 13 years ago

If I tell it here, it will be not be true statement.

No, in reality, I am open person who blurt out first and regrets later.

34. profile image0
    Edliraposted 13 years ago

If I haven't told it to anyone before why would I do that now ;-)?

35. Jaggedfrost profile image60
    Jaggedfrostposted 13 years ago

lol Here here, bravo Edira!

1. Druid Dude profile image58
      Druid Dudeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've never told anyone"Hey, an alligator just flew out of that peanut."

36. jhamann profile image87
    jhamannposted 4 years ago

You put me in a spot.  This may require a larger space.

37. Anupam Mitu profile image77
    Anupam Mituposted 3 years ago

I learned cycling secretly as my father was against that. (gone for 100 Kms thrice and 200 km once, but they were my only long rides other than that I never rode more than 20Kms.

38. misspatypixie profile image68
    misspatypixieposted 3 years ago

I find foon with tons of mayo on it a bit gross

39. lynndiesel profile image61
    lynndieselposted 3 years ago

well in two hours I have an online appointment with mental health and getting matched with my first therapist. I have never reached out for help in this way before. I have also never talked out loud about anything in my life up until present. I am like extremely nervous, I also will admit I kinda feel stupid? I have heard that it is very couragouse to reach out on ones own to look for guidance in maybe an emotional tune up. i would love to start enjoying this place as the rest of everyone does, maybe I can build the skills to help build much more healthier relationships with real people I can trust. im not sure what to expect or what my fear seems to be. all of this in a whole is a whole lot of stuff I have never shared anyone, but now everyone who wishes to read

40. muhammadrizwan747 profile image77
    muhammadrizwan747posted 3 years ago

Its secret

41. Breigh Devecka Boothe profile image59
    Breigh Devecka Bootheposted 3 years ago

A lie

42. DREAM ON profile image82
    DREAM ONposted 3 years ago

I love all you writers who pour out their hearts and soul every day on the HubPages. They tell other people what they feel and express it in their writing. Like it or not. I still can't do what you do. One day I will.

43. DREAM ON profile image82
    DREAM ONposted 21 months ago

Writers are my heroes. They put words into magic. A gift to take the common word and make it leap off the page. Incredible and inspiring to all.

44. Brenda Arledge profile image80
    Brenda Arledgeposted 21 months ago

If I've never told anyone...I'm not gonna start now

45. Elias langa profile image72
    Elias langaposted 8 months ago

I never told anyone.. hw I Lost my JOB

46. Elias langa profile image72
    Elias langaposted 8 months ago

YES BUT, BUT MOSTLY WHAT I REALY DID IS NOT TELLING HOW I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH BEING FAT..

47. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 8 months ago

Yes, but will take all three to my grave.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)