jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (16 posts)

Write

1. starqueen13 profile image61
    starqueen13posted 6 years ago

Just write! anything you need to say and just let it out! no judgment, go ahead and tell everyone your secrets!  wink  maybe someone else can make a good story about it....

2. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

you want my secrets here, here in the forums.

starqueen13posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol why not?

3. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

I can quote word for word multiple scenes from mean girls and stepbrothers... like no joke, i could star in the remakes without a script tongue

4. Jed Fisher profile image86
    Jed Fisherposted 6 years ago

Okay, I think Garlic is a scam to subvert the middle class and I will one day write about how it is not good for you, by going line by line to argue against various articles that promote it as some sort of wonderful heathy thing when really it is a poisonous weed that polloutes the body with harmful sulpher-based chemicals which affect, among other things, the central  nervous sytem, turning poeple into nurotic, anxious workbots whose ability to reason is controlled by little more than greed and fear.

1. miss_jkim profile image82
      miss_jkimposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hum, sounds like a vampire who is bent on keeping garlic off the shelves for his own personal gain.

Keep eating garlic everyone, it's working! Were keeping the vamps at bay!! 

LOL, sorry I just couldn't resist.

2. starqueen13 profile image61

wow lol cant wait

5. Fruffles profile image60
    Frufflesposted 6 years ago

alright then lol i think shoes are evil things invented to trap your feet and make you suffer. They're like bricks tied to your feet, hell-bent on weighing you down, trying to trip you up lol they're one of my mortal enemies xD

hahaha

6. telltale profile image78
    telltaleposted 6 years ago

Don't think I can just write like that... perhaps I am not that kind of a prolific writer like others who can just write.  Write about 'secrets'? Don't think so, not here... perhaps in my own little 'black' book, where it is out of the public eye. smile

7. Crazywriterchik profile image61
    Crazywriterchikposted 6 years ago

Being on the more masculine side there are actions others like me expect, and yet they don't realize that I truely am a little more on the  femminine side... until you start talking to me and I  forget that I have an image to uphold so I try to flip my once long hair that I haven't had since high school. Just because I dress like a boy does not mean that I want to be one... evil expectations, and secretly I have an obsession with fairies.. but shhhh.. don't tell anyone in my community. I will never live it down.

lol FAIRIES!!!!!

oh wait...right..keep it down...

faiiirrriiesss.......

1. meow48 profile image80
        meow48posted 6 years ago in reply to this

now this is interesting, i don't think i have seen this before on hubs, thanks for leading me here, starqueen, wanted to say thankyou of publishing the last of our story... oh is that okay to write this here.... oh wait a minute, the topic was faiiiiirrrrriiiessss... right? i still believe in tinkerbell..... does that count? hee.

1. Crazywriterchik profile image61
          Crazywriterchikposted 6 years ago in reply to this

YAY! Tinkerbell.. she's super cute!
          Oh wait.. dang... shhhh.... no one knows this remember.. have to keep it on the Down Low.. Seriously.. SHHHHH.. even if it is exciting.... lol

8. Maria Cecilia profile image80
    Maria Ceciliaposted 6 years ago

I want to write something about love... I miss writing about it (LOL)

9. couturepopcafe profile image60
    couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago

Hmmm, what little secret would do me no harm to let out?  I love Colin Farrel and all things British.  In fact, sometimes I find myself talking in a British accent, English, Irish, Scottish.  I'm always alone when I do this.  That's why it's a secret.  I like fairies, too, especially British ones.

working