jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. Dawn71 profile image78
    Dawn71posted 6 years ago

I was just wondering if anyone has published an ebook here and if so have you had any success with it? If so where did you put it, what has been the most successful for you? I've published mine and have it in a few places. I know selling any book, digital or otherwise is a challenge to put it mildly!
    Just be interested in others experiences of ebook selling.

1. psycheskinner profile image83
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My ebooks sell best via epublishers who have a built in audience.

2. couturepopcafe profile image59
    couturepopcafeposted 6 years ago

I haven't, Dawn, but I've been researching sites to help me with paper books.  If you're not already a member, there are several sites you can join which are loaded with published and aspiring authors.  The forums are very useful.  Even if it's not your genre, try Crimewriters.  Also ebookpublishingtools.com, blurb.com, redgage.com, scribd.com may be helpful with info.  Meetup.com is a site which lists bookclubs.  They may want to read your book if you offer a free copy in print and let them print off more copies.  Thirddoormedia.com (Search Marketing) is a company with online seminars.  The next upcoming is about facebook marketing.  Worth a look but you need to register to open it on seminar day.

1. Dawn71 profile image78
      Dawn71posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks ladies, I will check them out.
      Couturepopcafe, thanks for all of those, lots of different options and routes to go down. smile