A Good Book Cover Design is Key

1. dwebdesigner profile image60
    dwebdesignerposted 5 years ago

Marketing your Book cover, Spine and Information.

Whether you've written your book or are just starting out, having an eye catching cover is a must. Did you know that customers may be looking over your book for 10 seconds or less? A good book cover entices the customer to want to read more information and to result in a purchase.

To accomplish this, you need to know what catches a customers eyes. A good place to start is your friends and family. Ones that you trust. Ask their opinions. If you're uncomfortable with asking your inner circle or would like your book's cover to be a surprise, look to the net. You can post your book's cover idea and receive feedback.

Only post your idea on the net if you trust it won't be stolen. When deciding to create my book cover for Mysterious Chills and Thrills for Kids, I looked at many other ones in the children's field. I kept in mind which book covers attracted me and for the ones that didn't, why it didn't. Keep in mind that not everyone is going to agree with your taste.

1. Shane Belceto profile image61
      Shane Belcetoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wise words .. Thank YOu especially like the idea of going to the web for support and feedback.

~Expect Miracles