jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

1. 61
    innocentangelposted 5 years ago

The wind is as silent as my heart because its empty but i long for someone and cry because they never come

2. ediggity profile image60
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

If you build it, they will come.

1. voice in season profile image61
      voice in seasonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ediggity, you just made my day

3. jessica.written. profile image61
    jessica.written.posted 5 years ago

lonely. or alone?
    but no one is ever alone. the world is to full of people to be alone.
    even in loneliness there is someone just as lonely as you. and you are together in your loneliness, even if you cant see it, cant feel it. we are connected. i can feel your pain. empathize. and i am with you in your loneliness, even if i am someone you cannot recognize.
    -the wind collects and carries leaves, dirt, dust.  just as we collect and carry family, friends, memories.

4. epigramman profile image73
    epigrammanposted 5 years ago

...nothing .... geez I thought they were talkin' about my love life again ....lol lol

1. kids-toy-box profile image57
      kids-toy-boxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

5. kids-toy-box profile image57
    kids-toy-boxposted 5 years ago

Loneliness is a state of mind. You can be surrounded by people yet still feel lonely and alone.The key is to occupy yourself with things you enjoy doing this way you never have time to feel 'alone' even if you have no company.

6. SilentReed profile image89
    SilentReedposted 5 years ago

Haiku poem - A stone Buddha sits / in a japanese garden / NOTHING disturbs him  wink

7. Jaggedfrost profile image87
    Jaggedfrostposted 5 years ago

This one is primed for my poetic spidee sense to explode but I don't think I will do it here. Must make hubbalicious music...