jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Decided to put my book up by chapters on HubPages.

1. tmbridgeland profile image85
    tmbridgelandposted 6 years ago

I decided to put my book up by chapters on HubPages. Any advice? How has your experience been? Put one chapter up yesterday.

1. tiffany delite profile image81
      tiffany deliteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i think this is a fabulous idea! i actually just thought of doing this earlier today. i will have to keep an eye out and see how it works out for you! blessings!

1. KristenGrace profile image59
        KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Interesting to read this post because I just did this myself smile
        I'm on my way to check out your first chapter, tmbrideland, and tiffany, i'll be on the look out for yours, too!

And you ask for advice? Hm... just be sure to link the chapters and always have  a link back to the very beginning in case somebody stumbles in midway... It can be a GREAT way to get feedback.

1. KristenGrace profile image59
          KristenGraceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Realizing I can't type LOL, I meant tmbridgeland - I apologize for my sticky keys on the keyboard!!

1. tmbridgeland profile image85
            tmbridgelandposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Link the chapters...Hey, that's a good idea! I need to get up to speed around here.

2. tmbridgeland profile image85

Thanks Tiffany. I 'followed' you, so I'll see when you post those chapters.

1. tiffany delite profile image81
          tiffany deliteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

great! guess that means i better get busy!! lol

2. tmbridgeland profile image85

Chapter one is rapidly becoming my most popular hub. Chapter two went up tonight. This is an interesting experiment.

working