jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

Tell me why.

1. 60
    spacefallinaginposted 5 years ago

You had no right to take him. To steal his breath, torture his body with pain. Tell me why. You had no right to leave me alone. To rip my aching heart into. Tell me why. You had no right to tell me you loved me. you died for me on the cross. Tell me why. You had no right to then shatter my soul into pieces,rip away my love. Tell me why. You had no right to hurt me so, take him when I needed him so. Tell me why. I detest you, I dare you, take me to him. You dont. Tell me why.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think Hubpages' forum can answer that question.

1. 60
        spacefallinaginposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just venting, I am smart enough to know that hubpages cant bring my husband of 34 years back. I pray that you thaw the chill from your cold heart. It may be you in my place someday. I hope a stranger doesnt mock your grief.

1. LeeWalls profile image60
          LeeWallsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If someone told you that you will be able to see your husband again what would you say?

2. Nat Amaral profile image60
      Nat Amaralposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Beautiful work.  On a more personal level, you have my deepest condolences.  My prayers are with you.

3. Erin LeFey profile image80
      Erin LeFeyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Beautiful and Loving cry and my love and prayers are with you at this time. I know that nothing can ease this pain you feel, and anger is one of the stages that you will go through. There is no time that some one can say when it will ease, when the tears will stop falling or when you will see the light of God or faith will ever be restored. The answers are all within you. You alone will decide the next course of your life, while others will try in their own ways to fill it, to help you move on and to ease your pain. Again it is so personal. I did write a hub a week or so ago, it may comfort you, its called "Tender Mourning" and it may help to know that you aren't alone. There are several widows here who feel alone in their own grief trying to understand. I wish you gentleness on your journey, I have heard it is a long one...I wish you peace in your heart, sunshine to warm you in days ahead and light to hold you in times when you feel your faith has slipped away so that understanding and comfort may come to you in small and meaningful ways. May the angels guide you, gentle spirit. Namaste'.

1. pennyofheaven profile image81
        pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You have a gentle loving heart Erin

4. sarovai profile image63
      sarovaiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

roll lol

1. rickyrt44 profile image61
        rickyrt44posted 5 years ago in reply to this

thats deep. good job

5. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Believe it or not I know one little thing that might help a small bit.  See if you can find a song called "Homesick" by MercyMe.  Listen closely.  No answers but lots of hope.

6. Anachrony profile image60
      Anachronyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Condolences. I just read this now, but still.

2. Jaggedfrost profile image89
    Jaggedfrostposted 5 years ago

Space, perhaps your cry would be better heard if it were expressed in a hub under a category that would help people respect the context of your questions.

3. TheHopefulPoet profile image60
    TheHopefulPoetposted 5 years ago

My dear I know that you are hurting right now and there isn't much of anything that can ease your pain. I can only imagine how you must be feeling. Know that you are not alone and do not be afraid to let someone wrap their arms around you and comfort you in your time of need. Everything in life happens for a reason, the hard part to accept is that we often do not know just what that reason is. I encourage you to vent as often as you like, in what ever way suits you best. Do not let foolish comments deter you. Your creation is a beautiful reflection of emotion. smile

4. 0
    BIKTMIAposted 5 years ago

Any woman

Any woman that you do not see and
    Can make you sad or react and is a nobody
    To you , you need make sure you don’t
    Befriend her. When your mind is consumed
    On a woman  that can change you like that
    That’s powerful.  When you see her you want
    To control her and she can make you feel emotions
    And she don’t even think about you.  Any woman
    That can do all that too you.  And leave walk away today
    Meet a man and be rich tomorrow , free as a bird
    You need to leave her be. Any woman that can fly to
    Any where and be with somebody anytime  you need
    To leave her alone.   Poor, poor, poor has control, any woman can do all that to you and make you move in mind and she ain’t even left in time , you need to leave her alone.

5. Kim Lynn profile image62
    Kim Lynnposted 5 years ago

Dear Spacefallinagin,
    My prayers are with you. I can't even imagine what that must feel like. I have been married to Frog for 30 yrs. and he is my bestfriend. I would be so lost without him. Wishing there were more I could say that might ease your pain. I know nothing will do, but I hope the memories of your happiness replace your, raw, pain.
    Many Blessings,