jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

what Every man Wants...57 years of Playboy

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

57 years of Playboy on a $300 hard drive
    The iconic men's magazine releases its archive in digital form, with every issue from 1953 to 2010.
    Posted by TheStreet Staff Wednesday, December 01, 2010 12:22:52 PM

Credit: Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner attends a signing of 'Playboy Cover to Cover ((C) WireImage)By Theresa McCabe, TheStreet

Playboy (PLA) has released a 250-gigabyte USB hard drive that holds every issue of Playboy magazine from 1953 to 2010 for about $300.

The digital archive has more than 100,000 pages of photos  from 650 issues of the iconic publication over the past 57 years.

"Why would you let more than 650 of your favorite Playmates celebrate the holidays in a damp garage, stashed under your bed or crowded together in the basement when you can bring them all together beneath the mistletoe this year?" Playboy said in a statement

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/In … 5519673772

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Stacie, I don't think men will like it. They will be overwhelmed and will get use to it. That's a whole lot LOL...

1. Stacie L profile image89
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

too much of a good thing?...lol

2. luvpassion profile image60
    luvpassionposted 5 years ago

An answer to the "Why do men need 4 wives" question. Can Muslim men look at Playboy? wink

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Oh That's Just Great.... sad

I have to endure the next round of: "Hey Isn't That Your Gran PD?" roll  Great!! sad

4. Anesidora profile image84
    Anesidoraposted 5 years ago

LOL @ PD.

A bit off-topic, but.. that never stopped me before!

When one of our children needed to do a family tree for school, my husband and I spent hours trying to figure out the relations on his side of the family. A few phone calls, a couple of debates and several surprises later we determined that my husband's grandmother was a real whore!

You should have seen the shock and horror on my husband's face when I stated as much. I was like, "Dude, yer gramma was a whore."

For my kids' school project we decided to just eliminate half of both of our families. It made everything so much simpler.

5. 59
    orlandojackposted 5 years ago