jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Follow Me, Read my poetry? :)

1. Angel_In_Disguise profile image77
    Angel_In_Disguiseposted 6 years ago

Hey I am new to this, I would be really thankful if you could all read my two new hubs and follow me... let me know what you think... there is more to come ! Thank you

1. N.E. Wright profile image79
      N.E. Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have joined you last night -- I believe -- and I read one of your poems.

You are very talented.

I will read more.

Good luck!!!

2. saleheensblog profile image59
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, Let me tell you few things first:

~Asking the fellow hubbers to follow you is the worst manner of asking some favor.

~Asking for reading your hub is not appreciated neither in forum nor in comments you leave in others hubs.

~You can always ask for constructive criticism in extreme hubmakeover forum even with posting links http://hubpages.com/forum/23

~If you write quality content people will fill find automatically you for sure. If you want to make the process faster enhance your connection with the community. Join in forum discussions, leave insightful comments in others hubs, follow and fan mail your favorite hubbers [don't follow indiscriminately, never spam the forum].

~hubpages has a great community of poets. I wish you all the very best here.

Welcome to Hubpages.
      Happy holidays to you and your family.

Shifa Saleheen Shuvo

1. Midnight Oil profile image89
        Midnight Oilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As a newbie Hubber of three weeks myself, it can be quite hard to find you way around, and the unwritten dos and don'ts of the forum.

But, it seems a be a great community, once you have found out what is what... wink

1. saleheensblog profile image59
          saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the more communication you make by insightful comments and valuable forum posts the easier the process become smile

1. Angel_In_Disguise profile image77
            Angel_In_Disguiseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you, i did not mean to offend by posting the topic.

2. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

going right over there now

working