jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Looking to buy maple syrup recipes,,,,

1. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I made a website for a friend of mine who makes his own maple syrup up in Vermont. So I'm trying to fill it up with relative content.

I want to make a maple syrup recipe page with all kinds of different recipes that include maple syrup. smile

Since I don't know a damn thing about that, I'd like to pay for them. So, if anyone wants to write and sell me any type of recipe that includes maple syrup as an ingredient, let me know.

It must be original and it must not be on the net yet. You can publish it on the net but only after I publish it first.

If interested shoot me an email by using the contact me link in my profile. I WILL check to see if it's on the net already.

Price is something I'm flexible with, I'm fair with that. So let me know if interested, thanks! smile

Oh, I can pay by PayPal. smile

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

contact habee?

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Saleheen. I already sent Bill an email!

1. saleheensblog profile image61
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

great smile

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh good, I'll check it right now. smile

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Just sent you a note, Bill.

4. Bill Manning profile image70

That's strange, I have not gotten any emails yet. I sent a test one to myself by signing out and I have not gotten that one.

Maybe it takes some time to get them from Hubpages. My settings allow anyone to contact me. If I don't get them within an hour I will contact you both. smile

5. Bill Manning profile image70

Well I don't seem to be getting any emails from my contact link in my profile. hmm

I just send both of you an email with my direct email in it. If you don't get that because hubpages emails are not working, just go to my profile, go to my tourist site and use my "contact me" form.

Darn! hmm

6. Bill Manning profile image70

I'm just going to bump this one more time. Did either of you two get my message I sent through hubpages?

The contact link does not seem to work. You can send a message but I'm not getting any email. hmm

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I just sent mine to the Orlando addy.

Bill Manningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yup just got it, thanks. smile

working