jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What matters?

1. Peculiar author profile image62
    Peculiar authorposted 5 years ago

Dr. Emoto did an experiment on frozen water crystals.  He took two kinds: sludge and crystal flowing mountain spring water.  He froze them and concealed them airtight.  Then he did a series of experiements in which he was derogatory and harsh to the spring water for several days.  It turned to sludge.  He did the opposite to the sludge and it become cleaner and healthier.
    There is much debate about this experiment, but what if this were 100% true, since our bodies are mostly composed of water.  Maybe, "sticks and stones..." does make a difference.
    How many did I smile at today or say something kind to?  How do I feel when I am complimented or told I'm deeply loved.
    Not to go all mushy on anyone, but what matters, even to each miniscule water molecule in our body, may be words or gestures.  Our bodies are living organisms that must have water. 
    Be kind to your water--yourself. 
    In case no one has told you lately, you are special and made in the image of an all creating entity.  This means you are a creator/creative being.  You are special and have immeasurable gifts.  Take chances or risk being you; call it the 'risk challenge'.
    For sake of research, Dr. Emoto's work is found in the book, The Hidden Messages of Water.

1. 0
      Kathryn LJposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, on my own for a few days, so no one has said anything nice.  Your right, it is nice to be nice.  Being good to people, on the whole, is good for you.  Occasionally, someone may take advantage but on the whole, kind positive deeds and words really do have an impact on reality, whoever your all creating entity happens to be. smile

2. tnderhrt23 profile image84
      tnderhrt23posted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is a profound, thought -provoking topic that is worthy of serious consideration. I guess the thing that struck me personally, is that I have never found it too hard to be kind to others, but am prone to be very critical of myself, and at times brutal, which is a pattern of thought and behavior instilled early in life.
      Perhaps the key to change, for me, anyway, is in the water...

2. goldenpath profile image80
    goldenpathposted 5 years ago

Very intriguing!  I've not heard humanity approached in such a manner.  Thanks for that information.  I'll seek out this book and check it out.  It makes sense though.  "Do unto others" is what I've been preaching for years.  To apply a scientific principle to it is outstanding.

Thanks! smile

3. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

That is what the scripture says that "life and death is in the power of the tongue", Prove 18:21
    if we use live giving positive words we give new life, while speaking deathly words to people can make them walking corpses.

1. 0
      BIKTMIAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great post to ponder on.

2. 0
      BIKTMIAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great post to ponder on.