I read like a teenager, I could not turn the lights off !

1. profile image60
    maureenbrownposted 6 years ago

I was interested to see why an unknown author seems to be the talk of the Town and much gossip, so I read John Coventry I was I am I will be.
    Well, for the first time in many years, I read like a teenager, I could not turn the lights off,I had to stay awake,I was totally emmersed.
    This book is a memoir,a true story,but reads like a thriller.It is a tale of bluff and triple bluff of spies and double agents. Duplicity,manipulation and betrayal. A classic account of real life espionage.
    John Coventry I was I am I will be is a story where one man has to lie to his friends,his Father,his Mother and for his country!
    But it is also a love story - a very VERY sexy,passionate and startling one as the spy deep undercover within a terrorist cell falls in love with one of the terrorists.Is is love greater for her than his Country?  Its unnerving in all the right ways.

Can a man that has been through all this ever be the same person again?

2. Saloca profile image87
    Salocaposted 6 years ago

All the best books are page turners, and if they keep you up at night, even better. The best stories are those that stay with us!

1. profile image60
      maureenbrownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

John Coventry I was I am I will be  is now being made into movie,can not wait ! This story has a long way to go yet !

working