Writing a good travel book.

1. mattdeleo profile image61
    mattdeleoposted 5 years ago

Hey everyone. I'm new to the hubpages community.  I'm taking advantage of this site to get feedback on my latest endeavor. Last year I spent 7 months backpacking through Asia, specifically Russia, Mongolia, China, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. I had so many wondeful experiences that I decided to try to write a book detailing my encounters with these countries and their people. The aim is to inform and inspire people. For me, traveling is almost a religion, and I wish to share it's beauty with as many people as possible. I'm publishing here the first 'unit' on Russia. Anyone who has time to read and maybe critique my work, or give me advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to a positive relationship with all of you. Thanks. Matthew DeLeo

2. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

Hi matt,
    Welcome to Hubpages.Sounds like youre off to a good start with bags of informative travel info.

I am sure many of the more experienced writers will help too.
    Hubber Website Examiner, comes to mind (he recently reviewed 100 hubs in 3days) an amazing feat,offered constructive help.

Of course they are several others ,Im sure they will pop in and out to meet and greet you.

Enjoy smile

P.S Also try the makeover section here as well.