jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Published my own novel

1. SnowRose profile image72
    SnowRoseposted 5 years ago

Since I have graduated from college with no prospects of finding employment, I took a chance and started writing. Writing was just an escape, a place where I could find some sanity while the government hands out billions of dollars to corrupt banks and American companies like Coca-Cola build factories in China and give foreigners jobs meanwhile more Americans continue to be laid off from work. Needless to say, my writing became my refuge and eventually before I knew it, my work was forming itself into a novel. I have several chapters available as hubs to read on my profile - check them out if you like. I decided to self-publish my work instead of waiting around for someone else to decide if my work was great or not. Copies are available on Amazon

1. Karen Wodke profile image79
      Karen Wodkeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good for you, publishing your own book. I did the same and have done so also with my co-author. It's a great experience. Now, for the promotion!
      Good luck with your writing!

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Well, I think this is wonderful and wish you all the best in the future smile))

3. ProCW profile image85
    ProCWposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! May you have fantastic success!

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Congrats! smile

5. TheEllios profile image60
    TheElliosposted 5 years ago

I read your post and thought "That's what I should do." You should write a hub on how to self-publish. I have writings in the works and would love advice on how to self-publish.

6. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

How wonderful! Congratulations!

7. My Stories profile image61
    My Storiesposted 5 years ago

That is so wonderful!  I had thought of self-publishing, but I thought it would be too much work trying to market. I did read a bit of information on it and you earn more when you self-publish.  I would like to know the process.  It might be better than waiting for an agent to pick you up.

8. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

If you want to sell the book it might help to tell us what the title is....

9. TMMason profile image76
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, and good luck in the future.

10. SnowRose profile image72
    SnowRoseposted 5 years ago

In response to psycheskinner: Chapters of my book are hubs on my profile as I stated in the first post. The title is Berry Fields West. Thanks for checking it out.

11. J McGloin profile image59
    J McGloinposted 5 years ago

That's a fantastic achievement! Well done. I wish you much success and look forward to more.