jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have Just Published My Second Book

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image85
    BEAUTYBABEposted 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have some great news fellow Hubber's.

My second book "The Little Pig That Ran Away To Save His Bacon".
    has now been published I am very happy to announce.

It is so exciting for me as I didn't know for sure when or if this would happen and now it has.If, like me you are just starting out publishing your first book in Australia, I would have no hesitation in recommending this Company.

My Publisher "Love of Books have been absolutely wonderful in helping me to achieve the best quality books with regard to the prompt and efficient service that I have received at all times.

Anyone interested in knowing more about my books can contact me through my private e mail address: hawbryn@acemail.com.au. I would love to hear from you at any time.
    I have four more books that I am going to have published further down the track.

Once again I want to thank "Hubpages" because I would not have found out that I had this talent for writing if it wasn't for your website. Since I wrote my first hub and had it published on Hubpages I have never looked back.
    If it wasn't for all of your continued encouragement and support, this discovery would not have come about. 

I would like to thank Hubpages for helping me to realise that I had this ability and say to all of you who are just starting off with this website to stay with them. I have nothing but the highest praise for the staff and how they support you developing your writing skills either in hub writing or going further to writing your first book.

I wish all of you the very best with whatever it is you desire to achieve with Hubpages because I know that they will be there for you as well every step of the way.

Good Luck to all of you
    from Beautybabe  (Pam)

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Congratulations Pam!! I'm sure I speak for all your friends here on Hubpages in wishing you every success smile

3. theherbivorehippi profile image84
    theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago

Ooooh I just love the title! Congratulations! smile

4. 0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

Congratulations! That's great news!