jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Multiple choice jokes

1. Daffy Duck profile image59
    Daffy Duckposted 5 years ago

Thich brush covering a dirt road.  Which of the following answers does this best describe?

A)  A hiking trail on a mountain

B)  A driveway leading to a rednecks home

C)  Snookie

big_smile

What is your multiple choice joke?

1. profile image0
      mikeq107posted 5 years ago in reply to this

B) :0)

2. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago

Sorry - don't get it. I have heard of rednecks but have no idea of the definition. I have never heard of a snookie. sad

1. kmackey32 profile image80
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw snookie on tv today....

2. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image85
      BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

A redneck is a stereotypical Southern person from the US. A hick, a hillbilly, inbred, etc. (I'm from the South so I can say all that). Rednecks have a great love for the Rebel Flag, drink a lot of beer, say y'all alot, typically live in trailers, drive pick-up trucks, cuss, yell when they're speaking, and are generally missing teeth. Oh! And they refer to their wives or girlfriends as "My old lady", "Momma", or    "B!tch git over here 'fore I hit you wit mah beer!"

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
        Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Becca. Sounds a bit like here in Scotland with a twist on the accent! smile Seriously, I was fairly sure that "Redneck" meant something to do with the South but not quite what. I actually have the Flag of the Confederacy tattoed on my upper right arm - but that's a long story and something that was done more than twenty years ago... Sounds like I'm a redneck without the "Bitch get over here," bit. (That is not a corny chat up line!) Thanks again smile

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image85
          BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

smile You're welcome. And just so you know, we're not all like that. We even make fun of rednecks down here. big_smile Most of us are literate, have most of our teeth, and use proper English with a thick accent (I can't help the accent as hard as I try...lol).

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
            Gordon Hamiltonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love the accent of Southern Belles! I got a call this year in April on my birthday from an old friend of the family that I know from Germany - native of South Carolina - who works for the US forces in a NATO base near Munich. It was such an amazing surprise to hear  her wonderful voice say, "Hey, happy birthday! I bet you don't know who this is!" It was even better to be able to say, "Hi, Judy! Thank you so much!" smile

working