jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Happiness Project

1. Rosie2Travel profile image60
    Rosie2Travelposted 5 years ago

I just finished reading The Happiness Project and it really made me wonder what makes me happy. So...what makes *YOU* happy?

1. mtalbot2987 profile image79
      mtalbot2987posted 5 years ago in reply to this

3 things. A good relationship, good friendships and a fulfilling job/study life. This is the holy trinity of happiness but it's oh so hard to get them all perfect at the same time.

2. Eiddwen profile image66
      Eiddwenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Spending time with my family and walking in the countryside with my grandchildren,writing my poems and hubs,
      Plus taking photos of our beautifull Welsh Countryside, plus keeping in touch with all the friends that i have made here on HubPages.
      My life is pretty sunny at the moment.

2. 0
    will345davisposted 5 years ago

It doesn't take much for me to be happy. Some time with my girl, an awesome meal, and some down time. If I can have those three things, I'm in heaven.

3. Annie67 profile image58
    Annie67posted 5 years ago

living life makes me happy.  I am thankful every day

4. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Writing, growing food and flowers, taking photos, walking by the sea or in the country-side, but most of all my family.

5. moneycop profile image66
    moneycopposted 5 years ago

I feel we all are sick to some kind of subjects attractive to our sensory organs and that keeps up away from thinking rational for that sensory subject, we always try to favor it, unknowingly that it might be the cause of your stress, depressions or sadness.
    We must make use of our mind to fix perfect knowledge of a subject then only we can make our way to the realyty of the subject and the intensity of happiness in it.