jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (16 posts)

Is it forbiden for Indonesian to learn English writing ?

1. cupess001writing profile image60
    cupess001writingposted 5 years ago

I am looking forward to having a better English. I encourage  myself to be here and take a lot of advantage of hanging around with a lot native speaker. But some other treat me bad. If I were you I would be happy to accept the one who want to learn a part of your culture.

1. sam3m profile image61
      sam3mposted 5 years ago in reply to this

if the people are having a problem with your english, i would not be concerned.  how many of them are fluent enough in a second language to be able to write a hub?

1. IntimatEvolution profile image82
        IntimatEvolutionposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ditto....  I can't speak two languages or write in any other languages.  I think it is super that you can.  Ignore the ignorant ones who are obviously scared of your abilities.wink

2. cupess001writing profile image60
        cupess001writingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you . It means that you pay a good attention for me Sam3m. would it be right ?  I am so happy. Have an expert that supporting me.

2. cupess001writing profile image60
    cupess001writingposted 5 years ago

That's it what I want to listen , I am struggle for learning hard. Thank for your care and comment

1. Jim Hunter profile image61
      Jim Hunterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're doing fine, some people are just rude.

Its usually the ones who claim to be the most concerned about others.

You know, hypocrites.

We call them democrats where I come from.

that's it I love to hear that Guy. Thank

1. platinumOwl4 profile image41
          platinumOwl4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hello cupess001writing, continue reading and writing and your skill with English will improve. Yes, you will encounter some rude individuals, but most of  them mean well. They want to see you improve, and the only way is for someone to point out a few errors now and then. good luck and continue to write.

2. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not that we do not want you to succeed, Cupess.  But we cannot solve your communication problems for you.  I do admire your attempts at writing here, but only you can improve your English by learning the proper way to express yourself.  Good luck and welcome to HP.  smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

People have given you suggestions, it is up to you to learn, no one can teach you.

I agree with you no need to get mad any way. Calm down ...Thank you .

4. Jim Hunter profile image61
    Jim Hunterposted 5 years ago

Actually, people can teach you.

You may want to go that route instead of coming here and being abused.

Just a thought.

y a but I believe what I can do , they are not my teacher . They never give me certificate ......and I don't know what their English score for English at College

5. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Keep speaking and reading English, I have seen you are a good learner, you will pick it up as you go along. smile

Thank for supporting me, and teach  where can I use back link. Isn't forbidden ?   Sorry I am bothering your time .

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can put a backlink on your profile page to start with, and write a bit more about yourself on the same page, and load a nice smiling photo of your handsome face for the avatar (profile photo.) smile

working