jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Officer George Trent Mystery Series

1. jfay2011 profile image61
    jfay2011posted 5 years ago

Hi,
    I'm Officer George Trent.  I'm asking people to help me solve several murder cases.  would greatly appreciate the help.
    George

2. Randy Godwin profile image91
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Hi George, my name is Sammy the snake.  Some chick stole a handful of fruit out of this special garden and made her boyfriend eat some of it to implicate him in the crime. 

Besides that, she took a bath in the sacred river and we still haven't got the smell off those fish.  Any suggestions?  smile

jfay2011posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ha ha.  Wow.  She must have been one stinky gal.  What type of fruit did she steal?  If it was mangoes and pineapples, then maybe it was worth it to her.  Were the fish catfish?  That would be too bad.  That's a good catch.  So the boyfriend got caught huh?  She escape on a cute bicycle with one of those baskets?  I bet she put some of the fruit in that.

2. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh Pleeeeease... roll the fruit wasn't even fresh!! And it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Adam who tripped over the snake and grabbed on to the first thing he found - the rotten apple. When Eve went to check on him she tripped too (the snake right in the middle AGAIN) and she had to act quickly. She was either heading down south on Adam, or towards his hand where the apple was. She yelled in pain and fell head first, the mouth landed over the apple.

It was all the snake's fault! yikes

3. Randy Godwin profile image91
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

I hope you realize I'm just funnin' with ya, Jfay.  smile

1. smile51everyday profile image60
      smile51everydayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh.....i am waiting for the answer......

oh, you mean the answer to the murder that I am trying to solve?  I'm gettng there.  I haven't figured it out yet.  I've talked to several suspects that wear a nike sneaker.  It could be any one of them.  Or it could be someone else entirely.

4. ramos17 profile image61
    ramos17posted 5 years ago

I want to help you but it is all about cases so that if i help you some people to know what is right, the people is the crime.

hi,
      What do you mean?

working