when i fell for you

1. lola123 profile image60
    lola123posted 5 years ago

when i fell  for you i felt as if you didnt fall for me the same way.when i fell to deep without you there i just fell flat on my face without you there to help me up.i felt as if you just wanted to be known as a player but the only person you played was yourself.
        when i first fell for you it started off good but towards the end i felt like you were just playing me.my trust for you was there but when i found out what you did my trust for you was gone.so i decided to give you a 2nd chance which you took for granted but now i know that youre just a b****!
       when i fell for you i felt that you were the one but in my mind i start having feelings that you were out sneaking around.i thought having an older guy is what i wanted but it turns out you're just like the rest of them.but now its all over and its out with the old and in with the new so now i know i wont fall for you. 

*this was dedicated to an ex of mine and was writen out of anger and hurt.*

1. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm a guy, but I still sang "These boots are made for walking" to my latest ex who came crawling back. Good for you, every curse is a blessing in disguise! Stay strong and fake it till you make it Lola!

1. lola123 profile image60
        lola123posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey i mean you gotta let go of the bad apples in order for the good ones to continue to grow.true,always will and over came him got over him and moved on.