when i fell for you

1. lola123 profile image60
    lola123posted 5 years ago

when i fell  for you i felt as if you didnt fall for me the same way.when i fell to deep without you there i just fell flat on my face without you there to help me up.i felt as if you just wanted to be known as a player but the only person you played was yourself.
        when i first fell for you it started off good but towards the end i felt like you were just playing me.my trust for you was there but when i found out what you did my trust for you was gone.so i decided to give you a 2nd chance which you took for granted but now i know that youre just a b****!
       when i fell for you i felt that you were the one but in my mind i start having feelings that you were out sneaking around.i thought having an older guy is what i wanted but it turns out you're just like the rest of them.but now its all over and its out with the old and in with the new so now i know i wont fall for you. 

*this was dedicated to an ex of mine and was writen out of anger and hurt.*

1. thooghun profile image86
      thooghunposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm a guy, but I still sang "These boots are made for walking" to my latest ex who came crawling back. Good for you, every curse is a blessing in disguise! Stay strong and fake it till you make it Lola!

1. lola123 profile image60
        lola123posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey i mean you gotta let go of the bad apples in order for the good ones to continue to grow.true,always will and over came him got over him and moved on.

working