jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Songs

1. Kiss andTales profile image24
    Kiss andTalesposted 5 years ago

A Song is another way to express whats in your heart whats on your mind,there are many expressions shared through songs,happy,romantic,mad,sad, it covers it all,many times its poetry put to music! a song that can move the heart can be unforgetable. my goal here is to write such a song!

2. MysticPrince profile image81
    MysticPrinceposted 5 years ago

Hey..what i feel is..stop thinking in that manner..."Writing a great song", "Writing unforgettable lyrics". The pursuit of a true artist is just to express his innermost emotions, what makes it unforgettable is the sincerity and dedication with which it is brought out... Of course there must be well defined and experimented ways o' writing a really impressive piece, and I'm not so much technical when it comes to Art, what touches the Hearts is what truly belongs to another Heart...smile

3. Kiss andTales profile image24
    Kiss andTalesposted 5 years ago

I like your true expression of Art ,well said ,and thats is my thought!

1. MysticPrince profile image81
      MysticPrinceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Went through some of your pieces...really nice smile

1. Kiss andTales profile image24
        Kiss andTalesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much for stopping and reading my work, as you might can see I am new at this ,my grammar needs brushing up ! but so far I have had fun doing this ! I have read others ,such great poets out there I am sure you contribute to such fine art ,I can tell the way you exspress your self ,thanks for smiley too. Kiss and Tales

4. lindsy lohan222 profile image59
    lindsy lohan222posted 5 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5629116.jpg

this pic is me lindsy lohan lol

working