Jesus is Watching You

1. 0
    Virgil Newsomeposted 5 years ago

I ma having trouble tonight keeping a good connection but I am going to try and post this.  This is something I heard earlier tonight.

A burglar broke into this house.  As he started moving through the house he heard a voice speaking, "Jesus is watching you."  At first he thought a TV or a radio was left on so he kept prowling.  He heard the same voice once again saying, "Jesus is watching you."  Even though it was making him nervous hearing this voice he kept going. 

He finally found the spot where the voice originated.  He found cage with a parrot inside it.  he asked the parrot if it was him who was saying, "Jesus is watching you."  The parrot answered, "Yes."  He asked the parrot what its name was and the parrot answered, "Moses."  The burglar stifled a laugh and asked, "What kind of an idiot would name a parrot Moses?"  The parrot said, "The same one who named his pit bull Jesus."

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
      Mikel G Robertsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Very nice delivery............ I got a good belly laugh out of that, unlike the burglar. smile