jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

I Need Beta Readers

1. mortimerjackson profile image61
    mortimerjacksonposted 4 years ago

Hey Hubpages. I need some help with my current project, and since we're all a bunch of writers, I thought I'd ask you guys for help (I mean, who better right?).

The gist of it is this. I have a novel that I plan on releasing either December or January on Kindle, but I need people to go over my manuscript to gauge if it's ready. It's a book. A short children's book. It's about 20,000 words, so it isn't really that much to read through.

For anyone who is interested in helping out, you'll be credited in the book, and more than that, you'll also have a contact (me) to help you out with your own writing endeavors. Interested?

The brief rundown on the story is that it's a children's adventure novel with a bit of an Inception element. It's about two children who are literally trapped inside a novel, and must get out.

If you're interested, then you can either PM me, or leave a message on the forum.

Thanks for your time.

1. wanzulfikri profile image66
      wanzulfikriposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Looks interesting, I'm in.

2. couturepopcafe profile image61
      couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I can do this with you.

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

If you need a third reader, you can count me in too smile

If not, I also have some bookselling sites, so if you want some free promotion, let me know smile