jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (12 posts)

Erotic stories

1. profile image61
    WhisperedWordsposted 5 years ago

Hello,

Im new and was wondering if im allowed to create a hub to post my erotic stories?

1. calpol25 profile image78
      calpol25posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont think that you will be allowed to because it may come under the inappropriate section however some one from HP will let you know on here.

2. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Psssttt... Got any Foot Stories???  big_smile  big_smile

WOW... I think the way you hang about lurking in the shadows might be Too Erotic for some of our Older Members! yikes

Ummm..... Why did you REALLY come here? sad

Very Strange Post.... You Do Realize that it is a TOS agreement and certainly isn't a TOSS agreement don't you?  yikes

Very Very Strange! roll

lol lol lol

2. Steele Fields profile image79
        Steele Fieldsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

1. Pearldiver profile image86
          Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yea!!!  Hi Sue... How is one of the BEST Poets on HP?  yikes

I am Sooooo Glad for two reasons....

1/ that you have started writing again!

2/ that you waited until After the Poetry Comp to start again! 

Phew... we are lucky! smile

Good to see you out walking the spiders! smile

If you haven't already check out Steel Field's works and you will understand what I'm talking about!!  I am amazed that so few here... (only 76) regularly read her powerful writing styles! I am completely and unashamedly waving her flag!! Rave! Rave!!  smile

1. Steele Fields profile image79
            Steele Fieldsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Pearl!  Wow, thanks for the shout out.  I'm so lucky to have you as a reader and as a writing buddy.  If you get a chance, check out the poem I just posted. I'll cruise your latest hubs as well, since I have been out of touch for so long. 
            Your friend,
            Steele aka Sue
            PS  attemptedhumor (Keith from Melbourne) is gone from the pages.  I'm so bummed!

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

No.  Adsense, and so Hubpages, don't allow adult content.

3. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 5 years ago

just thinking about erotic stories is probably against the TOS of the modern western world - becuz it makes me feel so warm and cuddly inside it must be wrong!  Oh well, I'm sure there are other places online that will let people relate to their eroticism without censure.  But I can't go there now.  I still haven't written my 100th hub and I'm too busy hubnobbing in the forums!!

write your 100th hub wanna be first to read it smile

1. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

but if it can't be erotica - ?? whatever will I write about??  Mind is blanking.

4. profile image0
    Poetic Foolposted 5 years ago

It depends on how explicit your erotica is.  Writing can be erotic without being explicit.  I write mainly poetry and there is one author here on HubPages who writes some pretty spicy prose poetry (she calls it passion poetry) and has only had a few of her poems unpublished for crossing the line. 

So, it can be done.  You just need to learn exactly where the lines are and not cross them.  If you're into the explicit type of erotica, then no, you're out of luck on HubPages.

working