jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Christmas Poems

1. richbrayan profile image79
    richbrayanposted 5 years ago

A  few days ago I posted a forum requesting people to write a poem before Christmas Day...I'm just posting this forum so those who've written their Christmas poems may share them on here smile...I would also like to that this time to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL START TO THE NEW YEAR smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image87
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Rudolf was a reindeer.
    His nose was red and bright.
    If you point that out to him,
    he will want to fight.

3. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

On the first day of ebay my true love bought for me "A brand new TV"

On the second day of ebay my true love bought for me " Two shoe laces and a brand new TV"

On the third day of ebay my true love bought for me "Three chinese lanterns, two shoe laces and a brand new TV"

On the fourth day of ebay my true love bought for me " Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces and a brand new TV."

On the fifth day of ebay my true love bought for me "Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the sixth day of ebay my true love bought for me "Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the seventh day of ebay my true love bought for me "Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the eighth day of ebay my true love bought for me "Eight cups and saucers, Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the ninth day of ebay my true love bought for me "Nine toy soldiers, Eight cups and saucers, Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the tenth day of ebay my true love bought for me "Ten films of lassie, Nine toy soldiers, Eight cups and saucers, Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the eleventh day of ebay my true love bought for me " Eleven pairs of stockings, Ten films of lassie, Nine toy soldiers, Eight cups and saucers, Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV."

On the twelth day of ebay my true love he left me, with "Twelve debts to pay, Eleven pairs of stockings, Ten films of lassie, Nine toy soldiers, Eight cups and saucers, Seven bars of chocolate, Six pairs of trousers, Five old hymns, Four story books, Three chinese lanterns, Two shoe laces, and a brand new TV.

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Brilliant!!

1. calpol25 profile image76
        calpol25posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Glad you like it I posted it as a hub too smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image87
          paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd follow you, but I already am. smile

4. richbrayan profile image79
    richbrayanposted 5 years ago

Brilliant @calpol25  smile