jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Publishing of My Third book

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image86
    BEAUTYBABEposted 4 years ago

Hey all My Fellow Friends,

Well, I did it.
    I have just had my third childrens book published. The name of my book is "Zeppo The Little Dragon With The Big Problem".
    I am very excited because at one point I didn't know whether or not it would be published.

I have a Website now that has all my books on sale there and these can be paid for and I will send them to you in a postage bag.

I also want to share something else that is a more serious matter with you all.
    In February I will be undergoing major surgery on my cervical spine (neck). As some of you are already know, I have had longstanding problems with my very troublesome neck.                                                                                  However, my situation has got to the stage where the pain has become unbearable due to pressure on my spinal cord, I have been advised by my Neurosurgeon that I need to have this surgery as the situation is only going to become worse as time goes on. I shall let you know the date that I am having my surgery once I find out.

I hope you are all well at this time and that you had a lovely Christmas with your families.
    God Bless You all and take care.

Love Beautybabe.

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
      Earl S. Wynnposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! As the author of over thirty books, I can honestly say that I have found that the first three books are the hardest, but after that it's a lot easier to find the motivation to get them out. Keep writing and keep up the good work!

2. chicagoguy profile image74
    chicagoguyposted 4 years ago

Congratulations !!
    keep up good work !!

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 4 years ago

Congratulations on the new book, but am sorry to hear you need such a delicate operation. Fingers crossed that everything goes well for you smile
    Nice to hear from you again!

4. DonnaCosmato profile image94
    DonnaCosmatoposted 4 years ago

Wow, what an accomplishment! Kudos to you and best wishes for a speedy recovery to full health and wellness. May you write many more books to bless children everywhere.

5. Ruby H Rose profile image80
    Ruby H Roseposted 4 years ago

Way to go!  What a cute title for your book.  That is exciting to have 3 of them published now.  How do you do it?  Sorry to hear about your neck pain.  May the upcoming surgery be a success in every way, and take away your pain.