Book Review for "The Chosen" by S.A. Riley

1. 0
    SAR2811posted 4 years ago

Hey everyone, looking for a few (between 10-20) people who may be interested in reading and reviewing my first young adult novel "The Chosen" This is actually the revised edition of the first book which was originally released in 2007. I can send a digital copy (pdf) or a paper back copy which I will supply no cost to the reviewer. I am looking for honest reviews to be written as Hubs. They don't have to get past me first. Just read the book and write about what you thought of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly. If you do like it you could even post a link to it from amazon in your hub if you like. If anyone is interested please let me know. My user name is SAR2811 or you can email me at  It's a young adult novel but anyone interested in reading it is welcome, all ages! Below is a little excerpt from the back cover.

Thirteen year-old Kali Sarojin has always known she was special. Marked as one of the legendary Chosen, she possesses magic far greater than that of any mortal. But in a land ruled by power hungry monarchs, her Ability is like a death warrant.

Struggling to master a magic far greater than any that exist, Kali must also learn to accept her position as The Chosen, and unite a kingdom that has been divided for centuries, against an evil that threatens to destroy their entire world.