Who Is Thinking of Self-Publishing or Having Their Work Published ?

1. donnaisabella profile image83
    donnaisabellaposted 4 years ago

I have met many wonderful writers with a backlog of unpublished and potentially great manuscripts to publish right here on Hubpages. If you are like me, the biggest constraint is a second opinion or someone to read through my work (proof read if you like) to help me along. I know there are people who do that at a cost here on Hubpages. But, if one does not have money, their work pends. We should not let money constrain us, I have an idea that could prove very helpful to those who are willing to invest time (it is money in kind, you know). If you have a manuscript with 100 pages or less and you would like others to read it and give feedback, please tell us what your manuscript is about just here on this forum (you do not have to go in detail, just give a summary and tell us how long it is, how long you spent writing it and who is your audience). This exercise is for those with finished but unpolished manuscripts who are looking to polishing them further or getting a second opinion from others.

I will be reading the posts and hopefully to start with pick at least 20 writers to participate in a pilot project to help each one of us get our books as close to being published as we can. I will assume that by telling us about your work, you need a second opinion on it and would like to be a part of this project. After this, I will be sending emails to all those picked to tell them how this is going to work, so we can float around ideas and agree together on a few things. Good luck to you all.

2. Lady_E profile image83
    Lady_Eposted 4 years ago

Sounds like a good idea. I have published a few ebooks but I am no where
    near publishing a Book.

Good luck with this project. smile

1. donnaisabella profile image83
      donnaisabellaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Lady_E.