jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Poetry

1. apatheticpoetry profile image60
    apatheticpoetryposted 5 years ago via iphone

Luster

She draws me close to her lips full of poison. One last kiss could end my misery. Her eyes glow like stars, yet they illuminate deep scars. Her intentions are a mystery. Her actions are ominous. Everything locked inside isn't on the label. Beauty is only skin deep I was once told. But true beauty lies in the soul. Just one glance and she has me bound. Shackles and chains retain me to the ground. Her enchanting words fill my ears. Leaving my heart full of fear. So distant, yet closer than my skin. Her spell binds my spirit. Muse of endless serenade. Let me parish in your song. Her voice stakes my being yet my soul still dances. This is the life I chose I suppose. If this isn't love then I'd rather know hate. Because I'd hate not to love her, soul of dark luster.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hmm (sigh) ... beautiful...

2. apatheticpoetry profile image60
    apatheticpoetryposted 5 years ago via iphone

Thank you so much, I wrote it so fast I forgot to space the title and I don't know how to edit these things called hubs. >.< again thank you big_smile

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well, right now you're writing in the forums, not the hubs. But if you look in the right corner you'll see where it says "sart a new hub" and that's where you can write your work. Welcome to hubpages!

working