Inspirational Text Messages 3
Here's the third set of text messages from those thoughtful people.
- Finding love is like finding shoes. People sought the good looking ones but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with.
- Judging a person should be like checking a test paper. No matter how many wrong answers had been seen, still the right ones will matter in the end.
- A true person is like a Bible, sometimes the cover may not be so elegant but the contents are like gold bars that you can treasure for a lifetime.
- Very short but wise words: “do not ask the Lord to guide your steps if you are not willing to move your feet.”
- Problems are like washing machines, they twist us, spin us and knock us around but in the end, we come out cleaner, brighter and better than before.
- Even if you only have 1% to win, continue to fight, always remember that no matter how small the chance is, it is still an opportunity.
Just keep moving forward no matter how hard it is...
- Happiness is not justified by always laughing hard and loud. Real happiness is felt with silence and seen with simple smiles.
- The sweetest pain in life- "the pain in your stomach when your friends make you laugh" Priceless moments!
- If smiling for a few seconds can make a photograph beautiful, then just imagine how beautiful your life would be if you keep on smiling every day.
- Mornings remind us the value of life. It always tells us to live not in yesterday’s sorrows or tomorrow’s dreams but in today’s blessings.
- Friends are like coffee, cream and sugar; they differ in taste but when are mixed—they make a perfect blend! Cherish your friends regardless of who they are, they make our life kind of perfect…
- I’m not looking for someone who may promise to give me anything, I only want someone who promises nothing but makes me feel I have everything.
- Don't push yourself to try to be right in everything , because sometimes being wrong makes you a better person.
- It's difficult to walk backwards because our feet are meant to make us move forward. Life is always better if we see what's ahead than look at what's left behind. Forget bad pasts: bitterness, grudges, hatred and pain. Move on. Forgive. Love. Smile.
- Sometime you have to fall from the mountain to realize what you are climbing for. Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for. From every wound there’s a scar and every scar tells a story. A story that says, I was deeply wounded but I survived!
Previous Set of Text Messages
- Text quotes that could make you think
I received these quotes or lines as text messages from a friend whom I call “prof”. Wondering how far these messages would go or where these messages originated but anyhow they are cool, inspiring and could make you think in some way. 1....
- Mood Changing Text Messages 2
There might be lots of inspirational quotes or things we know but sometimes we tend to forget and just carried away with the ups and downs of life. As part of my previous hub
More by this Author
There might be lots of inspirational quotes or things we know but sometimes we tend to forget and just carried away with the ups and downs of life. As part of my previous hub "Text quotes that could make you think",...
sharing great messages...
Bored but having a tight budget? Want to experience splendid splashes and an extreme touch of nature? See if this is for you, your family and your friends...